Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
1. When was the last family reunion you attended?
2. In what type of venue did it take place?
3. Did you take a dish? If so, what was it?
4. Did one (or more) of the cousins attempt to use the reunion as a dating service?
5. If your answer to #4 was in the affirmative, do you live in the South?
6. How many people attended?
7. Of those who attended, how many did you actually know?
8. How long did the reunion last? And how long did you stay?
9. All in all, how was it?
Want to see some Words Gone Wild blasfomys?
he looks waisted - Apparently, he has some girth.
stop your whinning
people dye from it
archeaologists steel from the dead