Thursday, June 19, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
When you're having a back yard cook-out:
1. Would you rather eat a burger, hotdog, seafood, steak, or something else?
2. Whichever item you choose, what do you put on it (e.g., catsup, mayo, relish, lettuce, tomato, etc.)?
3. Would you wrap in foil and throw on the grill a baked potato or corn on the cob?
4. Would you prefer to drink iced tea, soda, lemonade, water, or something else with your meal?
5. For dessert, would you choose watermelon, ice cream, or cake?
6. Would you eat your meal at a back yard picnic table, on a covered porch/patio, or take it inside?
7. Would you invite some of your neighbors to join you?
8. If you played games after you ate, would you choose croquet, badminton, football, or hide and seek?
9. Are you hungry now?
It would be a blasfomy to not attempt in the interest of the public good to define some Words Gone Wild today.
legimate - Those who date only the long-legged.
palidrones - Hard-working people who are friends, or one whose only friend is a boy bee -- and the remuneration recouped when the romance ends.
desparate - Insanely different.
porgram - Granny pig, or perhaps a swine pogrom.
galliping horses - Female horses that wear lipstick and gossip.
it has effected me in how I persnally post