Wednesday, June 18, 2008
After yesterday's little contretemps with Blogger, who even knows if you'll ever see this post? I'm doing it anyway on the optimistic assumption that Blogger won't eat it, but one can never be sure -- especially not today, Full Moon Day. By the way, I'm smarter now. I'll never again fail to save posts in their entirety somewhere off the Blogger site.
This Meme isn't mine; I picked up it somewhere else. Like I was really going to take a chance on writing an original and have Blogger vaporize it. Right.
So, here's what it is. Play if you wish, and lift it for your own blog if it pleases you. Caveat: If the questions don't apply to you, improvise! Clearly, a few of these questions will have to be revamped to be age-appropriate, lifestyle-appropriate, etc.
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your own personal question, making it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 3 fellow bloggers, listing them at the end of your response. *(You already know that I'm not going to do the tagging.)
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
2. If the end was near and you had the chance, what would you say to your beloved?
3. If sex is a game … would you be good at it?
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
5. If you could have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
7. What are you most afraid to lose?
8. If you won $1 million, what would you do?
9. If someone broke your hand, what would you do?
10. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
11. How would you feel if your parents stopped giving you cash to spend?
12. Describe your fantasized-life.
13. What is your ambition?
14. What is the one thing that would make you think someone is bad?
15. What are the most important things in your life?
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
17. If you had the chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
18. Do you believe in yourself?
19. Honestly, do you think life is fair?
20. Are you an optimist or pessimist?
I know you missed your fix yesterday, and I wouldn't blame you if you decided to stone me over it. I do have blasfomys for you today, though. The TWISTED LINGUISTICS posse rode out and rounded up these Words Gone Wild just for you.
expolosion - Big bangs and booms on display.
Presidentail - Monica Lewinsky.
wolbes - Offspring of a wolf and a wombat.
I just barely scrap buy - Because of the economy, I can't even afford junk any more.
on thier on planet
Technology has took a extreme leep