Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
When I woke up this morning, CCR's 'Run Through the Jungle' was playing on the radio. It stayed in my head all morning and led to today's Meme. It's lame, but it is what it is.
If you found yourself stranded in the jungle:
1. You'd be (a) predator (b) prey
2. You'd (a) wear yourself out walking in circles (b) learn to swing from vines
3. It's hot out there. (a) You have no sun screen so you keep all your clothes on (2) As the temperature rises, your clothes drop off
4. You'd (a) rather die than eat bugs and unknown plants (b) would rather eat something unappetizing than die
5. You hear what sounds like a large animal coming. You (a) Squeal and run (b) Make like a statue
6. You suffer a deep gash in your leg. Do you (a) Lie back and wait for death (b) Keep picking leaves and applying them to the wound until you find the one with antibiotic properties
7. You arm yourself with (a) a sharp stick (b) a big, brushy stick and your butane lighter
8. You (a) drink from the first puddle you stumble across (b) wait for it to rain and capture some rainwater
9. You'd rather meet up with (a) Sheena (b) A roving band of short people carrying a big pot
10. If you get bored enough, you'll (a) begin to hallucinate (b) make a pass at Cheetah
11. You'll (a) tell your grandchildren about this someday (b) never live through it
TWISTED LINGUISTICS has these blasfomys of Words Gone Wild for you today.
we all try to bolster's each other sprits - I think it's a spitting contest, but I could be wrong.
tie up lose ends - If you let them tie you up, you can kiss your butt goodbye.
commom folk - Women with small children who drive mini-vans.
divice - Some new naughtiness.
you schould go - You could leave, and maybe you ought to.
destoyed - Taking toys from tots.