Thursday, June 26, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
What's on your mind today? Let's find out.
1. How hot is it where you are?
2. When was your last thunderstorm?
3. What did you wear to work today?
4. What are your plans for the 4th of July?
5. What was your favorite 4th of July activity in the last ten years?
6. What time did you get up this morning?
7. What did you eat/drink before heading out to work?
8. When was your last gas fill-up?
9. How much per gallon did you pay?
10. Are you in the mood to write poetry today?
If you are, great! How about writing something on the topic of fireworks?
Let's do a TWISTED LINGUISTICS Q & A. Here are your blasfomys to interrogate, vivisect, and/or otherwise get to the bottom of.
repeatedely - Result of tainted deli food you shouldn't have eaten.
delt with - Delta justice.
espablished - The PublishAmerica printing process.
people today have no morels - There is a mushroom shortage.
I did that to my foot yesterday. Leaving work, wearing a pair of very flimsy slides, I somehow kicked up a stick which somehow boomeranged and impaled my toe. I yelped, whined a little, then wrapped a Kleenex around it and went on my way. It's not showing up very well, but it left a cut about an inch long.