On a scale of 1 to 10:
1. How disgusted with politics are you?
2. How tired of the current administration are you?
3. How frazzled and tired of holiday activities are you already?
4. How weird do you think the weather is?
5. How much do you need a vacation?
6. How satisfied are you with your weight?
7. How satisfied are you with your mate?
Today's lineup of Words Gone Wild -- and you define them, please. I'm worn out.
|You Should Have a Purple Christmas Tree|
For you, the holidays represent a time of creativity and expression.
There's no way you'd do something bland simply for tradition's sake.
You are an independent person, and you definitely do the holidays your own way.
And you're decadent enough to go way over the top with any unusual holiday ideas you have.
Your purple tree would look great with: Purple lights and ornaments
You should spend Christmas Eve watching: A Christmas Story
What you should bake for Santa: "Kitchen sink" cookies - with a ton of things in them