1. If you wrote your autobiography, what would you title it?
2. Are you cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year?
3. Have you started your Christmas shopping?
4. Is there one special item that you'd really like to receive as a Christmas gift?
5. Have you ever owned a (a) ferret (b) monkey (c) snake or (d) parrot?
6. Do you like the kind of drinks that come with those little umbrellas in them?
7. Do you own your pet(s), or do the pets own you?
8. How fast do you type?
9. What's the fastest speed at which you've ever driven?
**If you have a question for Miss Begotten tomorrow, be sure and get it in by tonight.
We have Words Gone Wild out the wazoo today. There is no rest for TWISTED LINGUISTICS.
This first bunch comes directly from that unholy "editor" I've been raising hell about:
I will delete you ever time - I think this means, "I will ban you if the right time ever comes."
substantited - Ensuring that you have tight substantiation for what you say.
afraid to sigh her/their name - Someone waffling about group sex.
discusting - Playfully throwing a discus.
aopted - He opted for "A."
gurnee - The one who is gurned. Now we must discover what gurning is.
misservice - An unmarried female in the servicing business.
infallable - Unable to fall.
And then we have:
where he is gong with it - His head. They hit him in his head with the gong.
nototious - Without totious. Now we have to figure out what totious is.
nuckleheads - I think this is actually a garbled reference to nuclear warheads from a George Bush speech.
Well, this is certainly strange.
|Your Native American Name Is...|