1. What's the most exotic (or grossest) thing you've ever eaten?
2. How often do you wash your car?
3. If you drink coffee, do you prefer it black, cream only, sugar only, cream and sugar, or "special" (espresso, latte, cappuccino, etc.)?
4. Do you have any mechanical aptitude?
5. Do you rely more on your book sense or your common sense?
6. How long has it been since you last changed jobs?
7. What's your favorite gemstone?
8. What is your birthstone?
9. Are you participating in this year's NaNoWriMo?
Let's submit these Words Gone Wild to the TWISTED LINGUISTICS Inquisition.
knowning - You know it but you don't know it, which has you groaning.
certian point - Page marker in an unintentional horror novel.
aweful - Overwhelmed with wonder.
presumptious - Before they did the math and discovered it was scrum-diddly-umptious.
No stings attached - Surgically modified jellyfish and bees.
** If you have a question for Miss's Mailbox that you'd like answered tomorrow, please get it in by tonight.
According to our experts, you are :
Not crazy like Britney
You are not crazy like Britney at all. You are as sane as the rest of us, not even a single hint of child star train wreck.
Are you as crazy as Britney? Find out at Quizopolis.com