1. What brand of soap do you prefer?
2. How many online forums do you participate in?
3. Do you prefer a laptop or PC?
4. Are you in love at this moment in time?
5. Do you like Hip-Hop?
6. Do you think there should be a desert island hidden away in a vast sea somewhere populated by (to start) Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears?
7. How many hours of sleep do you need per night?
8. What was the last piece of furniture you bought?
The Heartbreak Hotel is open for business today. It's Moody Blue in Memphis -- it was One Night 30 years ago that Elvis passed and left everyone All Shook Up under a Blue Moon. They had the Fever and they wanted to tell him Don't Be Cruel, but he and his fans went their Separate Ways and they all missed his Burning Love. He told them It's Now Or Never so just Love Me Tender -- Elvis was Goin' Home. It was The Last Farewell. They said There Goes My Everything, There's A Honky Tonk Angel wearing Blue Suede Shoes. They remembered him For The Good Times, though. They all said I Can't Help Falling In Love with you. Such A Night. It was a Mess Of Blues and Amazing Grace. Now all they can do is stand around Graceland Rubberneckin'.
Today's Words Gone Wild hauled before TWISTED LINGUISTICS were once again rounded up by Roxan.
I rememeber a few weeks ago - You could recacall even farther back if you'd lay off the drugs.
it would be kind of a waiste - Some kind of belt or girdle, I think.
I had my doughts but something about him - A crush on the Pillsbury Doughboy.
Foss is inconent party - Foss was so obsessed with proving his innocence that it rendered him incontinent.
dont froget - Do not touch that frog!
Jessi knows what's gunna happen - Which explains why Jessi's wearing Kevlar.
my mom said that it was in a forign language - And Mom should know whether she's fer it or agin it.
|You Are 36% Emo|
You're definitely not emo, but you do understand emo people a little. You are introspective, but not to the point of driving yourself crazy.