2. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and what are they?
3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
4. Can you explain in one word why you blog?
5. Is it ungodly hot where you live? If it is, is it making you as languorous (and cranky) as it is me?
6. Who do you think wrote The Book of Love?
7. Do you meditate on a regular basis?
8. How many languages do you speak fluently?
9. And how many languages do you know a smattering of?
The TWISTED LINGUISTICS bounty hunters ventured out into the sweltering heat and captured these Words Gone Wild.
a descent evaluation - Thinking about going down.
allot - Place where the Lady of Shalott's homely half-sister languished in her tower.
assinine - Application of a particular type of whip to the buttocks.
falsley accussed - Big-time cursing.
katchup - A food for dyslexic cats.
recepicals - Very agreeable eyeglasses.
|You Are 29% Selfish|
In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.
But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.