- The Menu Foods pet food recall is just beyond horrendous. They keep adding brands of food to the recall list, foods that are poisoning our pets. What are we supposed to feed our animals? I'm not sure I'll ever feel comfortable about using any of those foods again.
- It's finally officially Spring! I had Spring Fever yesterday, when it got hot. Today, it's chilly, like 25 degrees chillier. I can live with it, though, since it's supposed to warm back up tomorrow and stay warm for the foreseeable future.
- Phil Spector's murder trial has started. This is just my opinion, of course, but I think he's one odd duck. Odd looking, too.
- The Anna Nicole Smith (melo)drama just keeps going and going. Hearings on various issues keep occurring, slings and arrows continue to get slung in all directions, accusations are being made, official reports are not forthcoming, and ... one of the Florida judges who heard one of the issues was arrested for smoking pot in a park. No, it wasn't Seidlin. In truth, if I were hearing the case I might be tempted to take up pot smoking, too.
- Angelina Jolie, who somehow manages to scoop up her new kids really quick, is en route back to the States with her newest acquisition, a 3-year-old Vietnamese boy to whom she gave a Latin name, Pax. She may eventually have enough kiddies to run a miniature UN.
Twisted Linguistics are just precious today.
devistating - Home visitations by debutante divas who perform killer makeovers.
recieve - An evening with the Radar Emitter Classification & Identification folks.
harrassment - Men who cheer ("Hurrah! Hooray!") at women's derrieres.
frutrated - A method of colonic cleansing involving fruit.
ungentalmnly - Girly, i.e., unmanly, genitals.
finacially - Fine end results from Ciallis.
He might of lied - Prince Hemight, liege lord of the Land of Lied.
Check here to see if you're in danger of burnout.
|You Are 54% Burned Out|
You're fairly burned out, and it shows.
You probably have been feeling a little rundown and irritable lately.
If you can, drop a few of your minor responsibilities and focus on what's really important.
You have too much on your plate, and it's catching up with you.