Sunday, April 16, 2023

Strange!

 I got a notice from Blogger today informing me that a post of mine had been flagged and placed behind a warning sticker for potential readers because of "offensive content." I knew I hadn't posted anything in ages and was afraid I'd been hacked and someone had posted something awful. After I looked up my password and got to my dashboard, I see that the post is from 2006! It was about a site for people to "confess" and, yes, I remarked on the need -- or absurdity -- of it. There wasn't anything I considered offensive about it, so go figure. If some poor delicate flower looked up a 17-year-old post and got offended... Well, I don't even know what to say. 

2 comments:

Cindess 52 said...

Well ,Cheese and rice, Jesus on a crutch and Holy Mother of God! Wonder how many readers I just offended.

Serena said...

Maybe one, somewhere in Crazytown. Anyway, you get a pass!