Monday, April 17, 2023

Who Knows?


Well, hell's belles, I'm bored with Facebook, etc., so here I am, making a new blog post. I think I might just get back into the habit of it. Who knows? Alas, there aren't many of my old buddies still blogging. I miss y'all! I hope to see some of my old friends, and perhaps make some new ones.

So, here's what's been going on in my life these past few years, other than getting older than dirt.

* I lived through the pandemic. If you're reading this, so did you, so we're good.

* My precious little Pixie passed in November '21. It was sudden and unexpected from an undiagnosed brain tumor, and it broke my heart into about a million pieces. I miss her terribly every single day.

* I never thought TEOTWAWKI would come in my lifetime. I might have been wrong; I have been, once or twice. Fact is, things just don't look particularly sanguine. Anywhere. I'm taking a wait and see attitude. I hope I wait longer than I see.

* I'm not doing Twisted Linguistics or word blasfomys any more. I see way too much eviscerated and butchered language these days. Everywhere, from the Internet to alleged business correspondence. It's apparently the new official language of the brave new world. an i want teacher's to learn me it becuz i am to excited about the possibility's are you!!!

* The apartment complex in which I live -- Good Lord! Some of us call it the Twilight Zone. It's weird and unpredictable, but also damn funny in a warped sort of way. We'll be talking about that, and some of The Neighbors, management, cliques & clans... Oh, yeah.

* Lastly, for now, I think I can get rich quick making tinfoil hats. So much need! 

No comments: