Friday, January 05, 2024

Drama Club

 


Remember the old Doors song? Damn, they are, aren't they? Strange, that is. People. 

I'm not opposed to peeking in on a little drama in a voyeuristic kind of way every now and then. If I'm to be honest, I must admit that it can be amusing to observe and poke fun at certain people, places, and things occasionally. Of course, if I'm the subject of the drama, I'm not going to take it lying down. I'll throw some mud back and I guarandamntee you the other guy will come out more bloodied and bruised than I.

And then it's time to be done with it.

I don't get it when people just keep on and on with it, practically ad infinitum. Maybe that's something unique to those of low to no class. I don't know. All I know is that broken records irritate the crap out of me. I thought I was done with drama club when I escaped high school.

I thought one little bit of drama somewhere or another had been resolved, but noooooooo. What a dummy am I. Are people really that oblivious? Screw it, I'm getting a friggin' chicken. Bwaaaak.

No comments: