Thursday, January 04, 2024

Plan B

I am setting aside my Voodoo lessons for now. I've been advised that I'm going to need bigger guns than that for what I have in mind. And that I can't afford all the dolls I'd need. So, on to plan B. Hmmm. Let's see. Someone told me that education is the ticket. I don't think so. I mean, we're talking about grownass adults who've already been through the education system. It clearly didn't faze them. A scroll through social media can attest to that. Somebody else told me to take up arms. I really don't think so! I'd probably shoot my own foot off. Mass hypnosis could work, but who would perform it? Besides, I think that's already been done. And therein lies the problem.

So – no Voodoo, not my own militia, not my own cult, not my own university. I'm stumped. But it'll come to me. I know – maybe zombies. They took out plenty of asshats on The Walking Dead. I'm going to give that some thought, see if there's an instruction manual. I know where to get some, where there are whole big herds of them, in fact. I wonder if they'll come if I whistle? I know noise attracts them. Or maybe I could just yell some nonsense at them and they'll come running. Or shuffling, at any rate. We shall see what we shall see.

No comments: