Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Week's Best E-Mail

I got so many great "forwards" this week that I'm going to have to parcel them out in the coming weeks. This is the one I've chosen for your entertainment today.

Hmm, I've always wondered this myself...

and Now I know.


- The Silent Generation, people born before 1946.

- The Baby Boomers, people born between 1946 and 1959.

- Generation X, people born between 1960 and 1979.

- Generation Y, people born between 1980 and 1995.

Why do we call the last set of people generation Y?

I did not know, but a cartoonist explains it eloquently

below...

Learned something new today!




Happy Wednesday, Happy Trails, and ... Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

G-Man said...

I've never seen those 2 diagonal lines above any Ass-Crack...
Wassup wit dat?
They must be from West Virginia...

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's cute - except (getting technical) when I was in high school (I'm a gen 'X') there were a lot of people showing their 'Y'. :P

Serena said...

Galen, you're apparently not spending much time in the malls or on the right street corners. Trust me, the lines are there. I see them all the time, and I've only been to WV once.:-)

Glad you got a kick out of it, MomsJournal. Gen X? You're just a child!:)

Skunkfeathers said...

So much 'splained in one 'toon ;)

Serena said...

True dat, Skunk.;)

Mona said...

LOL! Now I know why those pants have always made me think 'Why?'

Serena said...

I'm not sure there is an answer to that question, Mona.:)