Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
It's Wednesday, and I have promises to keep; i.e., delivering you a Meme.
1. When you make a promise, do you fully intend to keep it?
2. What percentage of your promises would you say you keep?
3. When was the last time you broke a promise?
4. When you break a promise, is it always due to circumstances beyond your control?
5. When was the last promise you made?
6. Do you consider it a point of honor to keep your word?
I didn't see much of the moon last night due to clouds, and I probably won't be able to see it tonight because of rain, but I know it's still there and growing fuller by the moment. I can feel it. Boy, can I ever. Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it isn't there.
Wouldn't it be nice if these blasfomys turned invisible and were no longer there? Never happen, but we can wish -- and play with them much like a cat plays with a mouse.
menapause - Women giving up men.
attourney - Lawyers who joust.
comruter - One who travels to root out computer problems.
collage educatiion - Correspondence course in playing with paper and glue.
give her a brake - Stop her.
anthesia - Drug-induced amnesia.