Thursday, October 23, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
Now that there's a chill in the air (and I've had to scrape ice off my windshield once), I'm thinking about Winter. That means -- yes, you guessed it -- I'll be asking you stuff about Winter today. Bundle up and get ready to answer the Interrogation.
1. What's your favorite cold-weather food?
2. What's your favorite Winter activity?
3. What's the average annual snowfall where you live?
4. Do you shovel your own sidewalks/driveway?
5. What does your Winter coat look like this year?
7. What's your favorite beverage on a cold Winter night?
8. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on in the Winter?
9. Do you have a fireplace? And if so, do you use it?
10. Do you ski, ice skate, or participate in other Winter sports?
And now, if you please, I'd love it if you'd write a little Winter limerick for me.
TWISTED LINGUISTICS would appreciate it if you could interpret these blasfomys.
I have drove him nuts
whom really cares