Thursday, September 25, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
1. Is John McCain really suspending his campaign, or what?
2. How much of what Dubya said in his speech last night did you understand?
3. How good are your Doublespeak interpretation skills?
4. Do you approve or disapprove of the government's "correction" plan for the failed financial institutions?
5. Are you, the average taxpayer, up for paying (I think the tab is calculated at $7,000 for each of us) for some rich guy's pool, limo, driver, mansion, maid, retirement fund, and severance package?
6. If you can't pay your taxes, do you believe the government will bail you out or stick you in a correctional institution?
7. So, now what do you want to be when you grow up?
Ah, the hell with that. Are you up for defining some blasfomys? They make more sense than the other stuff.