Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Mime -- er, Meme
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
It's Wednesday. It's Hump Day. And it looks like it's going to be one of those Meme Days.
1. If you were a meme, what would be your theme?
2. If you were a dance, would you stomp or prance?
3. If you were a holiday, what would your greeting card say?
4. If you were clothes, would you be pants, shirt, or hose?
5. If you were hair, would you be dark or fair?
6. If you were a hex, would you work by words, potions, or sex?
Just for the hell of it, how about writing me a limerick on mimes.
TWISTED LINGUISTICS has a few ripe blasfomys for you today. Enjoy.
My books need the explosure - Knowing who this person's publisher is, I think they're threatening to blow up the book.