Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
The focus of today's Meme is in the political arena.
1. List five adjectives that describe your feelings about the race for the White House.
2. Construct a metaphor about the current political race.
3. Devise a simile summing up today's political climate.
4. Write your own ironic twist to a possible outcome of the presidential race.
5. Would you describe yourself as (a) optimistic (b) pessimistic (c) apathetic or (d) catatonic about the candidates?
The TWISTED LINGUISTICS Words Gone Wild patrol has rounded up these blasfomys for you to punish. Let's see what you do to them.
road sings along the highway