Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
The theme of today's Meme is: Emotions.
1. What makes you smile?
2. What makes you laugh?
3. What makes you giggle uncontrollably?
4. What makes you belly-laugh?
5. What makes you frown?
6. What makes you snarl?
7. What makes you cry?
8. What makes you wince every time you see it?
9. What makes you want to pull the covers over your head and stay in bed all day?
10. What makes you want to get dressed and get out of the house early on a Saturday morning?
TWISTED LINGUISTICS has a sense of humor (a grand emotion), as evidenced by today's lineup of Words Gone Wild blasfomys.
resteraunt - She let her aunt sit down.
woking - Obscure sexual practice.
marital arts expert - Um, Dr. Ruth? With a black belt?
you are being mislead