Thursday, July 03, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
Today's Q&A is a hodge-podge of seemingly disconnected questions. But are they? Isn't there a connectedness to everything in the end?
1. What time do you get up on work days?
2. How late do you sleep on the weekends?
3. When was the last time you saw the inside of a church?
4. How long has it been since you got a raise at work?
5. If applicable, how old is your youngest child?
6. Have you bought a book in the last 2 weeks? If so, what was it?
7. When was the last time you cleaned out your refrigerator?
8. When was the last time you cleaned behind your refrigerator?
9. When did you last wash your car?
10. What are you wearing right now?
11. Where are you right now?
12. Do you sing in the shower? If you do:
(a) Are you any good?
(b) Do you enjoy it?
(c) Does anyone ever ask you to stop?
13. In light of high fuel prices, if you had to choose some mode of transportation in lieu of an automobile, what would it be?
TWISTED LINGUISTICS brought in these heathen blasfomys for today's Inquisition festivities.
merchindise - Goods manufactured and marketed for chin control.
stugling - Another of those unspeakable sexual practices.
I extort you to listen - Either listen to me or pay up.
facinating - An unhealthy obsession with facts.
halarious - Something funny ha-ha funny.
He's a morin
hold a candly