Saturday, June 07, 2008
Tagged for Quirks
I was tagged by Ruela the other day, who had been tagged by Shadow Lor.
These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So, what are some of my more unspectacular quirks? Do you think I can come up with 6? Am I quirky? Moi? Puh-leeze. Thank God, I don't have to divulge my more spectacular quirks.
1. I hate interstate highways and I will go way out of my way to avoid them.
2. I have an atavistic loathing of such tightly enclosed places as small caves, tunnels, crawlspaces, etc., and no force on Earth can make me go in them. I'm not crazy about cellars, either.
3. I can't -- and don't -- wear red. Ever.
4. I'd rather be alone than in a crowd of people; i.e., I don't like parties.
5. I taught myself to read when I was 4 or 5 years old.
6. I've never had a broken bone.
I never tag people, so if you'd like to do this, just take it and run with it. Just don't forget the linky-loos, because them's the rules.