Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
If you were a house, you would like to be:
1. (a) Contemporary (b) Traditional (c) Tract (d) Mobile (e) On the Historical Registry
2. (a) Brick (b) Frame (c) Clapboard (d) Log (e) Vinyl/Aluminum/Cedar Siding
3. (a) Tiny (b) Small and cozy (c) Comfortably large (d) A mansion
4. (a) In town (b) In the suburbs (c) In the country
You, as a house, would:
5. (a) Have a cellar (b) Sit on a slab
6. (a) Have lots of glass (b) Have a window or two in each room
7. Have (a) one or more fireplaces and chimneys (b) A wood stove (c) Gas logs
8. Have (a) Municipal water (b) A well
9. Your grounds would be (a) Expensively landscaped (b) Simple yard with grass, trees, and flowers (c) A courtyard
10. You, the house, would have (a) 1 story (b) 2 stories (c) 3 stories
11. If you were an apartment, you'd be (a) A luxury condo (b) A loft/studio (c) A unit in a large complex (d) A quaint flat in a former 1-family house
12. You'd be (a) Fenced (b) Walled (c) Gated (d) No boundaries
13. You'd have (a) A pond (b) A river/lake/ocean view (c) A sprinkler (d) A swimming pool
14. Whether you are a house, an apartment, a mobile home, or a mini-palace, you are ultimately (a) Just a place for your resident to hang his hat (2) A home
15. What would you hope the children who grow up in you will remember most about you?
Today's blasfomys in the Court of TWISTED LINGUISTICS:
hording supplies - Outfitting Attila the Hun's troops.
the one whom needs to try
one thing lead to another