Thursday, June 12, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
The subject of today's interrogation is: heat. More specifically, summer heat.
1. Where is your favorite place for a summer vacation?
2. When it's really hot out, what do you like to eat?
3. What activities do you tend to avoid during the heat of the day?
4. What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot day?
5. What's your usual summer not-at-work attire?
6. Do you find that the hotter it gets, the crankier you get?
7. Do you have air conditioning?
That's it, kids. That wasn't so hard, was it? It's cooled off a bit here and you'll be happy to hear that I'm way less cranky today.
These blasfomys that TWISTED LINGUISTICS rounded up might send your temperature soaring into the stratosphere -- and make your eyeballs sore.
tunny tuck - Type of surgery you might get from a quack.
bahavior - How to act in the Bahamas.
admunition - Don't use those bullets!
shread of truth
weather it is or isn't
life well and prospur