Happy Thursday, kids. Are you ready for your weekly grilling? On your mark, get set, go!
1. Do you remember what you wore to your last prom? If so, describe it, please.
2. Would you rather drink beer or champagne?
3. Did you ever sneak out of the house at night when you were a teenager? And be honest!
4. What was the first car you bought?
5. What was your favorite song when you were 16?
6. Did you ever get suspended from school? And if you did, you can say why if you wish.
7. Did you ever build a Science Fair project? If so, what was it?
8. In high school, were you the first or last to raise your hand in class?
9. At work, are you the first or last to volunteer for assignments?
10. What color is your bedspread/comforter?
11. What did you have for dinner last night?
Here are the Words Gone Wild we're going to grill today.
doller - One who plays with dolls.
dessert island - Where the good ship Lollipop ran aground.
polulatity contest - I'm terribly afraid this refers to one of those tacky wet tee-shirt contests.
get the jest of it
They've closed there doors and took down their web-sight