1. Do you think there are more cyclones, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tornados, etc., nowadays, or do you think they're just more widely reported?
2. Are you sick of both Obama and Clinton? If so, which one are you most sick of?
3. What did you wear to work today? Or, if you didn't work, what did you put on this morning?
4. Have you gotten your "economic stimulus" check yet?
5. Regarding the above-mentioned check, do you think it'll be more trouble than it's worth in the long-run?
6. Do you have any idea whatsoever why the government has mandated a switch to digital signal HDTV in 2009?
7. Do you think we'd be better off if the government kept the trains running on time and stayed out of all the other aspects of our lives?
8. What did you have for breakfast?
These Words Gone Wild made me giggle. Define 'em if you can -- and make me giggle some more.
thing out loud