Thursday, April 24, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
I had a brief season in hell at my house yesterday. The furnace came on (it was in the 70s, for God's sake!) and wouldn't turn off. By the time I got home from work, it was 83 degrees inside. Thankfully, some repairmen came to the rescue and fixed some shorted out wiring in fairly short order. It took a long, long time for the overheated radiators to cool down, though. I still had a battalion of fans running on high at 11:00 P.M. last night.
This is my Friday -- since I don't work Fridays -- and it seems like a long time coming this week. Geez, I'm tired. TGIThursday. I'm going to go do my thing today, then run some errands, buy some increasingly overpriced food (but no gas today, thankfully!), and then go home and crash.
And now on to your regularly scheduled Q&A.
1. Have you ever had surgery? If so, how many times? (You don't have to tell what it was for.)
2. How many books would you estimate you own?
3. When was the last time you ate ice cream?
4. When do you think you'll go swimming for the first time this year?
5. Do you like watermelon?
6. When you eat watermelon, do you:
(a) Put salt on it?
(b) Eat it with a fork?
(c) Like it ice cold or air temperature?
(d) Spit the seeeds?
7. When was the last time you traveled by train?
8. What is your preferred pain reliever?
Speaking of pain, yeah, you know it -- we have Words Gone Wild to analyze today. Aren't these just stinkalicious?
femanist - This may be a male with feminine tendencies, but let's get your take on it to be sure.
strampy - Tramping the streets all day in slutty shoes.
she don't should be