Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
1. Is your computer a:
(c) PDA, BlackBerry, other teensy-tiny device
2. What color is it?
3. What do you like best about it?
4. What do you like least about it?
5. Do you use:
6. For word processing applications, do you prefer:
(a) MS Word
7. Do you use a Web cam?
8. Do you use a chat program(s)?
9. Do you also use your computer for:
(a) Listening to CDs?
(b) Watching DVDs?
(c) Burning CDs and/or DVDs?
10. When, if ever, was the last time you suffered a hard drive crash?
11. When did you last buy a new computer?
12. You'll be buying a new computer within:
(a) The next 6 months
(b) The next year
(c) The next 5 years
I wish I could say there's a prize today of, say, a new laptop. Alas, I cannot. I'm just suffering from a little fried brain and popping questions off the top of my head. Thanks for indulging me.
If you guys really want to give your brains a workout today, see what you can do with these Words Gone Wild and Fractured Phrases.
in spike of everything
The only really books