Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. Just provide a link back, please.
1. If you were a piece of jewelry, what would you be?
2. If you were a flower, what kind would you be?
3. If you were a castle, would you be found in the British Isles or the Carpathian Mountains?
4. If you were a bird, which one would you be?
5. If you were a color, would you be bold and primary or soft and pastel?
6. If you were a beast of burden, would you rather be a camel, elephant, or donkey?
7. If you were a pot, would you be cast iron, aluminum, copper, or stainless steel?
8. If you were a candy bar, which one would you be?
9. If you were a mint, would you be peppermint, spearmint, or wintergreen?
10. If you were a spice, do you think you'd be thyme, cumin, sage, or cayenne pepper?
Now ... take your answers, please, and use the words to write a poem. We're having a twofer -- Meme Day and Poetry Day. Woo-hoo!
Here's some Wednesday Words Gone Wild for you to pontificate on.
well-witten - Funny, reasonably witty novels.
illistrated - A carefully orchestrated sickness.
trumpled - When the person holding the trump card gets stomped.
morned his loss - What Bubba did early the day after he mooned his new friends.
wasy - Whon who is weally, weally waid back.
These practically defy definition, but who wants to take them on anyway?