Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. Just provide a link back, please.
1. If you were a storm, would you be a:
2. If you were soup, would you be:
a. Chicken Noodle
c. Split Pea
d. Clam chowder
3. If you were an animal, would you be a:
4. If you were a color of the sunset, would you be:
5. If you were liquor, would you be:
6. If you were carnival food, would you be:
a. Corn dog
b. Funnel cake
d. Cotton candy
7. If you were candy, would you be:
d. Lemon drops
8. If you were a scent, would you be:
9. If you were a dress, would you be:
a. Short and tight
b. Long, loose, and floaty
d. An evening gown
10. If you were lips, would you be:
a. Tightly pursed, no lipstick
b. Puffy, lipsticked in red
c. Full, lightly glossed
d. Narrow, painted black
Today's lineup of Words Gone Wild:
I got these:-
geniunally - Real feelings permeating the commune.
celeberty - Party given for Bert by Ernie, attended by such notables as Elmo, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Oscar, Big Bird, and Miss Piggy.
unfortunatley - Sneak attack with large-caliber bad tuna.
See what y'all can do with these:-