1. How often do you blog?
2. How long does it usually take you to write a blog post?
3. How many blogs do you visit on a regular basis?
4. How many blogs do you comment on daily?
5. How about comments? Do you (a) like them; (b) don't like them; or (c) can take them or leave them?
6. Are you able to blog from your job?
7. How many blogs do you write or contribute to?
TWISTED LINGUISTICS rounded up these Words Gone Wild and sent them to the rack.
running amock - Scampering around imitating and making fun of people.
tea and scrumpets - 4:00 o'clock in a British brothel.
These, you can punish as you see fit.
I heard Prince Andrew make this GIGO faux pas the other day:
"Between William and I..."
|You Are an Apple|
You are strong, powerful, and even a bit stubborn at times.
You have enough strength to help those around you in trouble.
You are adventurous and charming. Many people are drawn to you.
You love life, and you enjoy traveling the world. You enjoy fine food, art, and culture.
People have accused you of being a snob, but that's not accurate.
You do enjoy the best things in life. Unlike snobs, you truly appreciate quality... not just pretend to.