Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
Three (3) seems like a good number to play with today.
1. Name 3 career options you considered before settling on your chosen profession.
2. Name 3 foods you hate.
3. Name the 3 times when you were the most frightened.
4. Name 3 thriftshop items in your home.
5. Name 3 compelling reasons for the necessity of political reform.
6. Name the last 3 catalogues you received in the mail.
7. Name 3 public figures you most admire.
Wednesday Words Gone Wild:
enphasis - This is on the way to the new phase.
wacho - Wacko out of Waco.
judje - Presiding official at a kangaroo court.
extreem - Extremely competitive tree climbing, bordering on reckless.
twarting her efforts - I'm not sure this can be defined in polite company.
the pour girl - Barmaid.
appeaers to be exibiting bi-polor symptoms - Well. I believe this speaks for itself.