I think we'll do something a little different for today's Q&A session -- fill in the blanks.
1. If I were president of the United States, I would _________.
2. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm over 21, but when I grow up I want to ________.
3. ________ is my worst nightmare.
4. If someone would bring me chocolate right now, I would _________.
5. I can't do a thing with my _________.
6. The first thing I did at work this morning was __________.
7. I wish I were ________.
8. The last thing I thought about before going to sleep last night was ________.
9. If I do nothing else this year, I'm going to _________.
10. I had _________ for breakfast this morning.
|Your Values Profile|
You value loyalty a fair amount.
You're loyal to your friends... to a point.
But if they cross you, you will reconsider your loyalties.
Staying true to others is important to you, but you also stay true to yourself.
You value honesty a fair amount.
You're honest when you can be, but you aren't a stickler for it.
If a little white lie will make a situation more comfortable, you'll go for it.
In the end, you mostly care about "situational integrity."
You value generosity highly.
So much so that you often put your own needs last.
There's nothing wrong with having a caring heart...
But you may want to rethink your "open wallet" policy.
You value humility highly.
You have the self-confidence to be happy with who you are.
And you don't need to seek praise to make yourself feel better.
You're very modest, and you're keep the drama factor low.
You value tolerance highly.
Not only do you enjoy the company of those very different from you...
You do all that you can to seek it out interesting and unique friends.
You think there are many truths in life, and you're open to many of them.