Wednesday, January 23, 2008
It's Wednesday Meme Day. Let's do Twosies.
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
Get ready, get set -- go.
1. Two things you do well.
2. Two things you're not so good at.
3. Two extraordinary things you plan to do this year.
4. Two items in your house you should get rid of.
5. Your two favorite beverages.
6. Two of your nicknames.
7. Two places you've never been that you'd like to go to.
8. Two of your favorite authors.
9. Your two favorite outfits.
10. Two words you hate hearing.
TWISTED LINGUISTICS has these Words Gone Wild for you to toy with today.
you're aloud to
important rolls in marriage
Some odd Google search terms I've seen this week:
is cxxxxxx pxxxx disbarred