Once again, it's Inquisition Day, so let's get started.
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Do you reply to your blog comments?
3. Is the writers' strike (and resultant reruns) beginning to annoy you?
4. Are you going to bake holiday cookies?
5. Do you love or hate office parties?
6. What's your favorite brand of coffee?
7. If you were lost in the wilderness, would you rather have in your possession 12 chocolate bars or a quart of water?
8. If you had to give up either your computer or your cell phone, which would it be?
**Don't forget, any questions for tomorrow's Miss's Mailbox should be sent in by tonight.
Here's your TWISTED LINGUISTICS lineup of Words Gone Wild for today. The ones I missed, see what you can come up with.
back in forth - Bass ackwards.
inclyd - A venereal disease.
thankfull - When thanks have been expressed more than enough.
fromat - Drive-through salon where you can get an Afro.
disconcerning - This is not your business, but it's the gossip about [insert name of gossipee].
Whacked spelling and GIGO grammar:
judgemental about other's choice's
Flee's in it's hair
|What The Holidays Mean to You|
For you, the holidays are about celebration. You enjoy all the fun and fellowship that the holidays bring.
You celebrate the holidays in a minimalist style. You are likely to only give one great present and decorate your house with a few special items.
During the holidays, you feel magical. You love all of the decorations and how happy people are. You like to sit back and take it all in.
You think the holidays should be nostalgic and sweet. The holidays bring out your inner child.
Your favorite holiday memories strongly evoke your senses. You are vividly aware of all the tastes, smells, and sounds of the holidays.