1. If you were going to change your hair color, to what color would you change it?
2. Because I forgot to do Dress-up on Monday, please tell me what you're wearing today.
3. If you're eating pumpkin pie today, will you have it plain, with whipped cream, or à la mode?
4. Life without a few vices is no fun. What do you consider to be your biggest vice?
5. What will your next pet be? And,
6. What will you name it?
7. If you had the means to live anywhere in the world other than where you now live, where would it be?
And ... because I also forgot to hit you up for poetry on Tuesday, please give me a haiku today on the subject of -- Serena Is An Airhead.
**Questions for Miss's Mailbox need to be in by tonight.
Let's talk some more about airheads. Please! TWISTED LINGUISTICS gives you Words Gone Wild today direct (and solely) from the keyboard of the Queen of the Airheads. Yes, it's that ... "editor" person.
crituque - Sounds like something Klatu might say.
my lengthly career - The period during which she's been long and tall.
half hazardly - It's living a little dangerously, but not that much.
preceived - Before the child was a glint in his mama's eye.
experiened - From around that time, there is nothing.
exerpt - A half-suppressed burp.
These "editorial" witticisms, I can make neither heads nor tails of. How about you?
Lemmes rushing over the cliffs
raving like a rapid dog
And from the same inimitable source, GIGO Grammar:
Does he think it's suppose to be free?
if its lies your serving up
you're jokes are funny
|You Are Easter|
You are an optimistic, hopeful, and genuinely sweet person.
Sensitive and affectionate, you are easily touched.
You love nature, animals, and anything cute or cuddly.
For you, every day is a new chance - no matter what happened yesterday.
What makes you celebrate: Almost anything. You love most holidays and celebrations.
At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The peacemaker. You can prevent any squabbles that might break out.
On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Remember to include everyone
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!