Thursday, October 18, 2007
The Thursday Q & A
1. Do you have a favorite newspaper comic strip?
2. Have you ever ridden in a helicopter?
3. How do you deal with Internet crazies?
4. Did you have a party on your last birthday?
5. What was your last big-ticket purchase?
6. Do you have a special item that you've kept since you were a child?
7. What color are the walls in your favorite room in your home?
8. Do you like Chinese food?
**If you have a question for Friday's Miss's Mailbox, be sure and get it in by tonight.
Today's TWISTED LINGUISTICS docket of Words Gone Wild:-
sorry to here that - I apologize that I came here.
recuting - Getting a makeover.
doing to their self's - This is something kinky. We're probably better off not knowing.
I was balling my eyes out - Well. Let's just hope she used protection.
long sleave - An over-sized sloppily malfunctioning sieve.
bizzare - Bee commerce.
Why did the vampire go to the orthodontist?
To improve his bite
How do witches keep their hair in place while flying?
With scare spray
What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a vampire?
A fur coat that fangs around your neck
What would a monster's psychiatrist be called?
What's your Werewolf Name?