1. Do you believe there's some core of truth to every legend?
2. Are you surprised that (a) OJ was granted bail and (b) he made it?
3. Do you enjoy reading mythology?
4. Are there things that you can't see or touch but take it on faith that they exist?
5. If you heard that Captain Jack Sparrow was coming for you, would you run for cover or hurry and pack a bag?
6. Do you learn something new every day?
7. Do you have as many online friends as you have real-world friends?
** If you have a question for Miss's Mailbox, please get it in by tonight.
TWISTED LINGUISTICS tackles these Words Gone Wild today.
of coarse - Person of uncouth disposition.
grip about it - Grab it!
cow-tow - Wrecker service for bovines stuck in the mud.
winers - In vino veritas.
|You Should Play the Guitar|
You're very independent - both in spirit and in the way you learn.
You can teach yourself almost anything, even if it makes your fingers bleed.
You're not really the type to sit patiently through a music lesson - or do things by the book.
It's more your style to master the fundamentals and see where they take you.
Highly creative and a bit eclectic, you need a wide range of music to play.
You could emerge as a sensitive songwriter... or a manic rock star.
Your dominant personality characteristic: being rebellious
Your secondary personality characteristic: tenacity