1. Do you prefer to travel by car, bus, train, or plane?
2. What's your favorite berry?
3. Were you a Girl/Boy Scout?
4. Whether you answered #3 in the affirmative or not, can you make fire without matches?
5. Are you claustrophobic?
6. Despite your answer to #5, have you ever been caving?
7. What is your spectator sport of choice?
**Tomorrow is Miss's Mailbox. If you have a question, give it to me tonight, please.
forgetton - Forget about it and get on out of here.
egotisticism - Disease which causes your head to swell insufferably.
bugs, flees and rats - Weenie bugs ran -- rats!
From that zany "editor" person:-
regularily - Odd bowel habits.
villian - Vill Ian or von't he?
Some interesting license plates I've seen recently:
Are there any that have caught your eye or tickled your funny bone?
|Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 94%|
Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is Very High
You've spent a lot of time introspecting, and it's really paid off.
You are comfortable with who you are, and you have a life philosophy that you are happy to live by.
And you're always re-evaluating what you believe. Because you learn something new about yourself each day!