1. Are you morally opposed to telling a few little white lies to protect someone else's feelings?
2. Do you consider yourself more conservative, liberal, or moderate?
3. What do you think: did Larry Craig plead guilty because he was ill informed or because he was ... guilty?
4. Do you think marijuana should be legalized?
5. What's your favorite dessert?
6. How affected are you by advertising, i.e., compelled to buy because of it?
7. Do you smoke?
8. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
And now, a few Words Gone Wild from that most erudite "editor" person:
responsiilities - Silly replies.
clock oin the link - When timepieces on the golf course go horribly bad.
on you're site - You are on the site. Duh.
And these hideous excuses for words brought to TWISTED LINGUISTICS from elsewhere on the Web:
saten raper - Clearly, this person is one of the baddest of the bad.
exposing her bossoms - Blowing the whistle on her employers.
katma - Feline karma.
perifial vision - Blind.
mowning and gripping - Sex among gardeners.
|You Are 72% Good|
You are a good person. You do the best you can to be ethical, fair, and moral.
And as you know, being a good person means making hard decisions... and following them through.
If you're confronted with an ethical dilemma, you will usually do the right thing.
Of course you do slip up. No one's perfect. But you do your best to correct your missteps.
You are also probably: incredibly honest, especially with yourself
Right now you are on track to being: A respected leader
To be a better person: Be kind to someone who is not very kind to you