Sometimes, I really have nothing to say. And yeah, you know what happens then. I make you talk. Today is (another) one of those days.
1. If you had an opportunity to change careers and do something radically different than you're doing now, what would you do?
2. What's your preferred sleeping position?
3. What's your choice of sleep attire?
4. What was the last book you read?
5. What was the last CD you bought?
6. What was the last DVD you bought?
7. Do you prefer a laptop or a PC?
8. Are you called by your first name, middle name, or a nickname?
Charles nominated me for an Awesome Dude/Dudette Blogger award, for which I am most appreciative.
I'm supposed to nominate five more recipients, but -- I can't do it. I can't possibly choose only five, so I hereby nominate all of you.
Which action hero would you be?
|You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow, Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three. |
Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
HNT (For those unfamiliar with the term HNT [which is being done on a lot of blogs on Thursdays], it means "Half Nekkid Thursday." All that means is that you show some skin.)
|You Are 28% Phobic|
Scared? You? Not really. Everyone has a few normal phobias, and you're no exception.
It's okay to be afraid of a few things. You wouldn't be human if you weren't.