No, Tonya Harding hasn't whacked Nancy Kerrigan again. Not as far as I know, anyway.
The "Why" refers to the fact that I wonder about things. A lot. Maybe you wonder about some of the same things. Maybe we can help each other out.
Here's something for you to listen to while we ponder.
- Why can you put the dog out for two hours and said dog comes in and immediately pees on the floor?
- Why do bosses suddenly wake up ten minutes before it's time for you to go home and remember emergency projects that have to be done that day?
- Why is it that you can buy the same garment in the same size from three different manufacturers and one is too small, one fits perfectly, and one is too big?
- Why is stupidity so often rewarded?
- Why is there so often no toilet paper in public restrooms?
- Why do grocery stores stock items on shelves you have to be seven feet tall to reach?
- Why do dogs have to circle a spot several times before finally lying down on it?
- Why do electronics keep getting smaller and smaller? Mind you, I appreciate compact, streamlined TVs, CD players, toasters, yada-yada, but if my cell phone gets any smaller I'm going to have to use a magnifying glass and a stick to poke the microscopic little buttons.
- Why do I dream something so intense that it jolts me awake -- and then I can't remember what it was?
There are plenty of other things I wonder about. I just can't think of them right now. Which leads me to ask, why is it that my brain always goes bad on me just when I need it?
What are some of your WHYs?
Today's Words Gone Wild greatly amused Twisted Linguistics.
My moter - The matriarchal power source of somebody's car.
you have peaked my curiosity - Sounds to me like somebody is visibly excited.
How much trivia do you know about the month of March?
Nestle Purina PetCare Co. said it was recalling all sizes and varieties of its Alpo Prime Cuts in Gravy wet dog food with specific date codes. Purina said a limited amount of the food contained a contaminated wheat gluten from China.