Friday, January 11, 2013

The Friday Thingonmyblog

It's been a relatively short week; or, at least, it's passed pretty rapidly.  Still, I'm glad it's drawing to a close.  I'm ready for the weekend.  TGIF!

It's Winter, so we must naturally try a Winter-themed Blogthing.  I thought my hat was pretty cute.  What's yours?


You Are a Newsboy
You are a quick thinking, forward looking, and even revolutionary person.
You use fashion to project a powerful and chic image.

You like to experiment with new ideas, looks, and even lifestyles.
People may try to label you, but it's impossible. You draw inspiration from many subcultures.

7 comments:

Marion said...

Mais, oui!!! So true. LOL! Happy TGIF, SJ!! xo

I Am A Beret

You are a creative, imaginative, and even artistic person. You use fashion to express yourself. This is especially true of accessories.

You are flamboyantly unique, and you pride yourself in having distinct style. You are willing to take fashion risks and laugh at yourself if they end up fashion crimes!

Lee said...

It looks like I'm a News Boy, too, Serena! When did you go through the transition? I can't remember when it happened to me! ;)

Serena said...

Love your beret, Marion. Boy, it sure nailed you, girl! You're one of the most creative, artistic people I know.:)

Beats me, Lee. I think I must be transitioning every day -- sometimes forward, sometimes backward.:)

G-Man said...

You? Chic?

Mais Non Ma Belle Jolie...Tres Chic!!

Serena said...

Merci, Mr. G-man. I think.:-)

quid said...

Arggghhh... I'm a newsboy too. I love Marion's beret. Definitely true to character.

The reality? I look bad in all hats. And, of course, it is in the 80's here. No hats in Florida that don't block the sun or have a sports theme.

quid

Serena said...

I never wear hats, either, Quid, except when I have to walk the dog in below freezing weather. I'm envious of your FL heat.:)