It's one of those doo-dah days around here, you know what I mean? I have nothing, yay or nay, much to say. I have a dozen things I need to do, but y'all don't need to be bored to tears with the boring details.
I will say that my little bird's nest is now filled with jelly bean sized eggs so, in a couple of weeks, there will be babies chirping above my patio. Yay!
Have a good Tuesday!
The World's Easiest Quiz
My Quiz Result: You have passed the world's easiest quiz. You gave more right answers than wrong. The correct answers are below:
1. The hundred years war lasted 116 years.
2. Ecuador makes Panama hats.
3. We get catgut from sheep and horses.
4. Russians celebrate the October revolution in November.
5. A camel's hair brush is made of Squirrel fur.
6. The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after Dogs. Its Latin name was insularia Canaria - island of Dogs.
7. King George VI's first name was Albert.
8. A purple finch is crimson in color.
9. Chinese gooseberries are from New Zealand.
10. The color of the black box in a commercial airplane is orange.
11. The thirty years war lasted thirty years, of course.
Take this quiz: The World's Easiest Quiz