Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catch Me If You Can


I've been a lazy blogger lately. Mea culpa. Fact is, I just didn't feel like it. So I didn't. The only thing I ever force myself to do that I don't want to do is go to work. That place is truly The Fiery Pit of Hell.

So -- there's a full moon Saturday night. I've seen a lot of evidence of other people being prematurely influenced by the full voodoo rays. Even Blogspot's shed a few brain cells. Damn thing can't seem to remember who I am and is making me sign in constantly. Ha! Damn crazy people everywhere. But not moi! No, siree. I'm not a bit apprehensive about any old hunk of rock with a spotlight on it. Why should I be? I've got natural immunity, and I damn well earned it (and deserve it), too. What can some stupid old moon do to me that hasn't already been done? Nada! That's what.

Shoot, if it weren't so cold, I'd go outside Saturday night and dance naked in its yellow-dog light and stick my tongue out at it. But y'all can just put down your cameras and stay home because I won't be doing that. I can't promise not to stick pins in the doll or stand on the hill and double-dog dare La Gran Luna de Fuego de Grasa to try and catch me if it can. Or, I might just do nothing at all. Yeah, that'll show it who's boss. Of course, it might get me really good next month for ignoring it this time around, but I'll worry about that later.

6 comments:

Marion said...

Oh, come on, SJ. Let's both go outside Saturday night and dance nekkid under the full Moon-lady. Sounds like fun to me. I hope you have a good week. Blessings!

G-Man said...

Yeah Red, why don't you and Marion go dancin in the Moonlight?
Naked?
Flannel See-Thru's maybe...
But Naked?
In January?
In Virginia?

(I'll be right THERE!!!!!)

Serena said...

Well, hell, Marion, we got nothing to lose. Let's do it! God knows we need some fun. Wishing you a good week, too.:)

My flannels are still new enough that they aren't see-through, Galen. And since it is January, in Virginia, I'll also have on my fluffy, puffy robe and my wooly slippers. Put on your flannel PJs and join us if you dare.;)

G-Man said...

PJ's??
Hahahahahahahahahahahha

Harley Boxer's Maybe......

Skunkfeathers said...

Oh go ahaid...dance for La Gran Torino De Flatua de Crapa, or whoever you were talking about. Let the crazies know you will NOT be outcrazied ;) Keeps 'em in line. Just ask my pet rock...

Serena said...

It's JANUARY, Galen. I strongly advise against dancing outdoors in boxers.;)

LOL, Skunk. Do you think Seymour might like to join in the Moon Dance? Put on your flannels and come along, then we'll send video to some of your peskier scammers. Guaranteed to drive 'em more nuts than they already are.:)