Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Meme Rules: You may answer the questions in the Comment box (in which case, please copy in the questions and supply the answers so readers won't have to go back to the post to see the questions), or you may port the meme to your blog and tag your readers if you wish.
**My Memes belong to me; however, all are welcome to use them. If you do, just provide a link back, please.
Serena's going to play doctor with you today; specifically, Dr. Freud. Look out, because today's Meme is fixing to shrink your heads a little.
1. What, if anything, do you consider a character flaw in yourself?
2. Would you say you're happy more often than you're sad?
3. What do you consider your most positive trait?
4. What one area of your personality do you think needs work?
5. Do you have phobias?
6. How do you feel about sex?
7. Do you believe that every personality defect can be traced back to walking in on your parents having sex when you were 3?
8. Would you say you're normally or abnormally empathetic?
9. How many times a day do you experience apathy?
10. Do you believe someone else is responsible for all your problems?
11. Do you believe that you always learn from your mistakes?
12. Do you feel that you're entitled to pampering and coddling and that you're special just because you were born?
13. Do you have any annoying habits?
14. Do you feel like people are out to get you?
15. Do you think angst is fun?
16. Do you feel guilty because most of the world's ills are probably your fault?
17. Do you subscribe to the "live and let live" philosophy?
18. Do you trust your instincts?
19. Do you think, overall, you're pretty normal?
20. What do you think of psychobabble?