Thursday, August 14, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
For a myriad of reasons, you're getting stream of consciousness questions today. Sorry. Who knows, though -- they could prove to be fun.
1. Do you like the limelight, or do you prefer to fly under the radar?
2. Would you rather eat M&Ms or a Snickers bar?
3. If applicable, what color was your wedding dress?
4. And also if applicable, what color was your senior prom dress?
5. And for the men, what color was your senior prom tux?
6. Do you think you'll ever have another child?
7. If you spend a Saturday afternoon curled up with a book, let's say for a period of four hours, how many pages will you cover?
8. What color is the ceiling in your bedroom?
9. Are there any plastic glow-in-the-dark gizmos, like stars and moons, affixed to your bedroom ceiling?
10. How many words per minute can you type?
11. When was the last time you did something really risky?
And now for some really risky business -- blasfomys! Here's what TWISTED LINGUISTICS has dug up for your defining pleasure today.
tollerant - Willing to pay the fee to use the road.
contaract - Lenses specially designed for folks with cataracts.
appenently - Alleged appendages.
read your boble to know god - Bobble-head philosophy.
don't caste stones - Mind your station and people won't throw rocks at you.
assocaited - If I'm not mistaken, this refers to a butt abscess.
in our lifes