Thursday, July 24, 2008
The Thursday Q & A
I wasn't sure what I was going to quiz you all about today ... until I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and saw something weirdly disturbing. Lying in the parking lot was a pair of men's underwear. They were black briefs, to be precise. They'd obviously been run over a few times, but there was no mistaking what they were. So, here's what I'm wondering.
1. How do you think some man's undies might have ended up in a Wal-Mart parking lot?
2. Do you think he shed them voluntarily?
3. Do you suppose they'd been worn?
4. Or do you think they fell out of a newly purchased package?
5. Do you think some guy changed his underwear in a car?
6. If some guy tossed his old undies out the car window, how gross do you rate that behavior on a scale of 1 to 5?
7. What emergency can you envision causing this nameless man to have rushed out to buy new underwear in such a hurry that he was forced to change in his car?
8. If you had seen this aberration taking place, how would you have reacted?
9. If you had to guess, what would you say his name is?
10. What do you think will happen to that pair of underpants?
We can't call it quits for the day without first checking out the blasfomys TWISTED LINGUISTICS rounded up. I'm dying to see what you make of this bunch.
have yougret for snacks
life threating surgry
I am do believe